Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oracle Lighting Red LED Taillight Bulbs

I just installed the Oracle Lighting LED Bulb Red Taillight from CJ Pony Parts. The LEDs are a nice, easy upgrade. They seem to be just as bright as the OEM bulbs as parking lights, though slightly less bright as brake lights. The difference is that the OEM clear bulbs make the brake light color look washed out compared to the more saturated color from the red LED elements. For me the biggest plus is the much faster response time meaning all three brake lights now come on simultaneously. I also like the idea that I won't have to worry about brake light burning out. A definite improvement!

BTW, I tried taking photos of the car with one OEM bulb and one LED, but you really can't tell much so I didn't post them.

I had the same experience with Philips 3157 Ultinon LED Bulbs and ended up returning them since they were too dim as a brake light. Has anyone found a replacement that is equally as bright or brighter then an incandescent bulb?