Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from Long Beach CA

Hi everyone.[wave] Just picked up a stock 2015 Performance Blue St with Recaros and 22k miles on it and i love it. So fun to drive when out of this horrible Southern California traffic [xx(] but it when i can wind it out and hit some twisty roads its such a blast. Looking forward to picking up an accessport on this upcoming black friday as my first big mod. This is my first post but i have been lurking on this forum since before i got my car and everyone seems pretty cool so nice to meet you all!! [rockon]

Welcome!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Glad you came out of the lurk [emoji23]
The he AP definitely wakes the car up a bit. I'd look at a rear motor mount as well, helps shure up the engine during shifting and really helps the feel of the ST.

Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! I just got done putting my mods up, but i just installed a powerflex rmm bushing a few days ago. It really made the car feel way tighter and smoother. Black Friday cannot come any sooner though ive been reading about all the positive AP reviews. Just gotta choose where i buy it from now.