Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For those into flares and real performance wheels....Konig Deckagram 15x10, 14.5lbs, +25mm....

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
61-2421.jpg

4x100 only but that is not that hard a mod for those seriously wanting a really wide setup with proper wheels instead of narrower zero offset, spacers, and bad geometry.

Not sure where available besides Good-Win-Racing which has them on order and taking deposits.

These will effect geometry of course but far better to have as much wheel near the struts, etc when wanting to also fill widened fenders.

If I had a bit more room in the rear I would of ran 15x10 or 11 6UL back when building up the car in 2014 or 15 whenever they came out but no street tires available but now there are tires I could run on 15x10 but not going to add flares. 15x9 with 225s served me quite well and fit under the stock fenders, with a lot of work that is....

Rick

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Good to see you back Rick.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
$3 small hose clamp loosened up on a cruise, stock temp gauge and AP showed nothing wrong, warped and cracked the head, blew the gasket....:( It has been a year now or so, still have not fixed it as keep running into deals on parts for the remodel of our RV we live in full time.