Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Early X-Mas from whoosh Motorsports: zunsport US spec front upper grill kits

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
We are authorized zunsport dealers and have worked out an agreement to develop the US spec grill for your beloved US Fiesta ST
Gone are the days of wishing you could have one of these mesh grills or just settling for the lower grill
which is in stock by the way[like] https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/zunsport-fiesta-st-lower-grill-kit-free-shipping

I'm really excited to announce we are taking the needed steps to make this happen along with zunsport

This project will not happen overnight but it's a firm go. [readthis]
We did have to purchase a significant amount of these to get the project off the ground so there will be a pre-order posted soon within this thread

Please post if you'd like black, maybe silver also as an option although I'd assume black will only be needed for the ST

Let me know if you are interested by posting up!
Pricing should be similar if not the same as the current EU spec zunsport front grill unless there are complications during development at zunsport which will be communicated here along the way

pics for attention of the current EU spec grill that does NOT fit our US front bumper but the design and look of the US grill will be very close to identical to this

As mentioned we do have zunsport lower grill kits in stock as well as some upper grills for EU spec bumpers which are available for the DeltaStyling front bumpers which will be available shortly on the site.

Oh man I would be pretty interested in that. I really like the look of the smaller mesh. I’m curious about pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Oh man I would be pretty interested in that. I really like the look of the smaller mesh. I’m curious about pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GBP to USD comes to about $165 for the front upper only
that price is not set in stone obviously and its for the current EU spec grill that does not fit the US opening
We will keep pricing in-line unless there is no way possible due to manufacturing and design

Heck yeah! Finally, ima want the US spec front grill but I have been waiting for the delta styling front bumper to be listed also.. I'm torn

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Heck yeah! Finally, ima want the US spec front grill but I have been waiting for the delta styling front bumper to be listed also.. I'm torn

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
we have you covered either way[poke]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I will need to see more pictures and will want to know how the install goes before I would consider it. If everything checks out good I may be interested. I'm a research and review type of guy.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
I am definitely interested in the lower and ya my Whiteline Springs arrived today thanks again Ron!
great news on the grill and springs - thank you
I'll toss a lower your way cheap for a few pics and review in this thread
Message me if interested

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Hey, Ron, the lower grill makes a lot of sense to me. Do you mind posting a copy of the installation instructions on your site? Thanks!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Are they going to make a direct fit lower (IC) grille for the USDM bumper as well, eventually?

I have the M-Sport stenciled one on the car now, and it 'works' but it is not a perfect fit. [:(]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
Are they going to make a direct fit lower (IC) grille for the USDM bumper as well, eventually?

I have the M-Sport stenciled one on the car now, and it 'works' but it is not a perfect fit. [:(]
They only will make what they are requested to produce based on large orders of goods purchased and when you offer up a full size bumper shipped from the US to the UK for fitment, things happen.

If there is a need for the lower grill I can have that modified as well but honestly the upper grill is purpose built for our future needs of large intercoolers and other parts that will be available by the end of this year into Q1 of next. Shaving the OEM grill is a true PITA and this mesh zunsport is perfect for our needs.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They only will make what they are requested to produce based on large orders of goods purchased and when you offer up a full size bumper shipped from the US to the UK for fitment, things happen.

If there is a need for the lower grill I can have that modified as well but honestly the upper grill is purpose built for our future needs of large intercoolers and other parts that will be available by the end of this year into Q1 of next. Shaving the OEM grill is a true PITA and this mesh zunsport is perfect for our needs.
MUCH easier to clean, and dry without leaving water spots/dirt in the deep egg crate 'cells' of the factory grille, as well. [thumb]

Interested top & bottom. Also eagerly awaiting the Delta side skirts and rear set (assuming I will be able to order F/S/R at the same time for a "bundled" price). Got a handful of other bits I am going to relieve from your inventory here soon as well -