Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Touring/Longevity mods

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I went with Federal Formoza FD2. 8k miles plenty of tread left. They don’t handle like summer tires but they still stick well.
I was going to go with those before I purchased these, but had trouble finding a shop with them in stock for my size. I'm planning to try those tires out next in probably a 205/55/15. Are they fairly quiet? How are you liking them so far?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #22
I was going to go with those before I purchased these, but had trouble finding a shop with them in stock for my size. I'm planning to try those tires out next in probably a 205/55/15. Are they fairly quiet? How are you liking them so far?

I think I’m 8k deep. Very pleased with them. Would have paid 2x what I did for the level of performance and quality. Have put down 340 miles in a stretch and had no issues with noise or vibrations

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Cool. Where did you get yours at?

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #24
Cool. Where did you get yours at?

Tires-easy.com

My wife’s 2016 Civic Ex has 215/55-16 Bridgestones that are about 60% worn. I’ll be tossing a set on herein the next 10k miles. I don’t feel like they do one thing a 10/10, but score probably a 7.5 in all categories. Thad pretty good for having them on the car for under $325

Haven’t had them in any winter conditions yet. Traveling to Nashville or the eastern part of TN in a few weeks and may encounter a pinch of that.