Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For those with Big Turbo...

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What intercooler are you running? What Turbo are you running ? Fishing for some data on what works best....I have an aftermarket one currently...but it might not be able to handle it as I am finding out with my Gen2 GTX2860r...a ideas are welcome and don't say Deadhook either....those are impossible to find and the wagner/aitrc design stage 3 are still pending fitment.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cobb intercooler on mine.Charge temps would not rise on 3rd or 4th gear pulls and actually went down 1-2 degrees,but on my latest tune for the x47R it rose 5 degrees on wot datalogs during 3rd and 4th gear runs in 63 ambiant temperatures.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
I ended up contacting another Former Fiesta owner who makes intercoolers for the FiST and its currently being made as we speak. I will post more when I get it all installed and more tuning!

Last edited:

pwnall1337

Vendor
We run our Pwnall Performance intercooler on our car with the Pumaspeed x47R.

http://pwnallperformance.com/Fiesta-ST-PP-370-HP-Rated-Intercooler_p_67.html

We have them in stock and 2-3 day shipping. Use coupon code pwn5 for 5% off.

x47r-ppfistic.png

x47rslip2.jpg

[video=youtube;Gl24tYN6yZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl24tYN6yZE[/video]

Attachments

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Its alive! Its Alive! Here are my pictures from Patrick Bravo who did my intercooler....looks great! Just awaiting its arrival! [giggle]

slopoke

What mods if any are required for installation? Also can you give a price? Thanks.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
What mods if any are required for installation? Also can you give a price? Thanks.
I have not installed it as of yet...But I am told it is a tight fit...there is a bracket that needs to be mounted to the crash bar for the intercooler but that is about it according to Patrick @ Bravoalpha performance....cost was about $470 for the entire kit...no surprises upon Install I've been told either.

Last edited: