Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does the Whoosh intercooler come with installation instructions?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Wondering, doesn't seem overly complicated once the bumper cover is off, but I am an intensely detail oriented bibliophile so I like having documentation on-hand.
I think I won't have the IC for a while yet but I'm getting antsy :p

redmoe

Mine did not come with instructions. YouTube and the whoosh ic thread are your best bet. The only things I found different from the Cobb install video is I used zip ties to connect the lower splash shield to the upper mount as the threaded clips were digging into the end tanks and I modified the center splash shield mount.

Its basic plug and play application. Nothing to overthink and no curve balls thrown your way. If you can change a light bulb on your car you can install your basic intercooler. Have fun and get boosty![rockon]

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Thanks all. I know it’s a simple install, I’m a sucker for technical documentation (used to write service manuals for a fruit-themed computer company) so I was just wondering.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wondering, doesn't seem overly complicated once the bumper cover is off, but I am an intensely detail oriented bibliophile so I like having documentation on-hand.
I think I won't have the IC for a while yet but I'm getting antsy :p
No directions at all just installed mine like a month ago..... I will also have my intercooler up for sale as I've decided to push more power and possibly aux.fuel. Price will be negotiable! Coming soon! [raceflag]

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Thanks all, doesn't look too bad. If I get the time I might make a how-to while doing mine :p

I just geek out on documentation. Old Apple service manuals are an absolute delight if you've never seen one (pre-2013).

Thanks all, doesn't look too bad. If I get the time I might make a how-to while doing mine :p

I just geek out on documentation. Old Apple service manuals are an absolute delight if you've never seen one (pre-2013).
I know I’d appreciate that, I’ll be installing mine next spring FINALLY.. yeesh..

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni