Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

theblue's 2018 build

danbfree

3000 Post Club
it's a direct clone of the factory with same exact functionality from LEDs, to wiring, to pinout.
This is great, thanks! So the LED strip comes on by themselves on the marker light position and then dims but stays on when low beams are on? Just curious since we don't have DRL functionality to begin with...

OP
theblue
Thread Starter #42
No. this is the same as if you put real OEM headlights from europe into your US car. You'll need to follow the steps on here to get the LED. I choose the one pin moved approach which makes them always on. There is also the relay method to dim them etc. you'll need to do one of those

danbfree

3000 Post Club
No. this is the same as if you put real OEM headlights from europe into your US car. You'll need to follow the steps on here to get the LED. I choose the one pin moved approach which makes them always on. There is also the relay method to dim them etc. you'll need to do one of those
Perfect, exactly what I was looking to know, thanks for taking the time to reply man, and best of luck with your build!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Looks like your build is going well. I pretty much have the same power mods: VelossaTech BIG MOUTH, Mountune drop-in, and Whoosh V1 intercooler. I have Stratified’s 91, 93, and E30 tune(s). 91 and 93 are great, but the E30 tune is very strong. I’ve beaten some rides in roll-races you’d think not possible. Definitely something to look into.

OP
theblue
Thread Starter #46
I installed the motor side mount urethane bushing last night which was much easier than I thought it would be. I just carefully moved the coolant tank to the side. Then put a jack under the motor to support it and remove teh aluminum top of the mount. I was then able to place the urethane part and reinstall.

This caused a lot more vibrations than the rear mount but also firmed things up a good bit. I'm going to drive for a while before deciding if I want to remove or not. The first real mod I'm second guessing.

OP
theblue
Thread Starter #47
I forgot to add that I got a Dizzy stage 2 tune and one stage cooler plugs a few months back. My decision to buy was mostly due to really wanting the cobb traction control turned on by default. The tune is awesome and feels smooth and powerful.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I am not totally in love with the looks of the Enkeis, but I still prefer them (even aesthetically) over the factory stocker 'boat anchors'. [thumb]

The RPF1's weight or strength to weight certainly CANNOT be argued against, at all, regardless of what one thinks about the looks. [wink]

Last edited:
OP
theblue
Thread Starter #51
Last edited: