Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

gasoline to CNG conversion?

OP
M
Thread Starter #22
I have, as have others have, answered your questions on numerous occasions. However, you ALWAYS come back and ignore the correct answers to pose your crazy theory. You want your +50hp go get a flash tune and run 87 octane. Haveeeee funnnnnn.

Also no... we’re not all the same user with different user names here to “control” the forum. What a load.

...this guy
Can you elaborate on your '(correct) answer' please? Because the first reply on this thread I see from you, is just like some others, ridicule.

I'm only here to establish possibilities.
If I had to take someone's word for it, there would be no tune at all on 87, yet people have given possibilities to add a few HP by modifying some small things on their car.

Nevertheless, your response shows contempt, and you'd have to admit that it's disrespectful the least.

I'm just trying to figure out, if you're genuinely trying to hold a conversation on the topic, or just throw vain accusations.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can you elaborate on your '(correct) answer' please? Because the first reply on this thread I see from you, is just like some others, ridicule.

If I had to take someone's word for it, there would be no tune at all on 87, yet people have given possibilities to add a few HP by modifying some small things on their car.

Nevertheless, your response shows contempt, and you'd have to admit that it's disrespectful the least.

I'm just trying to figure out, if you're genuinely trying to hold a conversation on the topic, or just throw vain accusations.
He can't see this anyways...but

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

zanethan

You’re right. I’ve never tried to be helpful to you on any other thread of yours either as MeeLee or as ProDigit. My sole focus over the past 6 months has been to post vain comments on all your threads. I’ll leave you be from now on and never comment on a thread of yours again.

Peace out Cub Scout!

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nope, nothing new was learned from that thread. If you truly wanted to "establish possibilities," you'd get on the phone with a Pro-Tuner to figure out if there was any power to be found in a 87 tune. Instead, you offer up all sorts of senseless and factually incorrect proposals that support a false reality that you want to exist. And, then, you wonder why people are frustrated with you. For the most part, people get along on this site and are quick to help each other out..., and then you drop a dumb bomb and double down with even more stupidity and complain that people are being mean to you when they roll their eyes in response.

Welcome to the Internet. Your kinda/sorta researched questions will be answered. Your dumb questions with be snickered at. Dumber responses will be ridiculed. If you think this site is bad go spend some time at Reddit - you'll get eaten alive.

You are the outlier, not anyone else here. You've been banned once. I don't think that you're a troll but, man oh man, are you frustrating to deal with and you love doubling down on the dumb.

EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW IS ALREADY ON THIS SITE. READ AND LEARN. And, yes, asking how to press the start button on a hot day without burning your finger is dumb. And you're going to get ridiculed. And that's ok.