Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST-Line grill

I was browsing the Ford website and noticed that the Fiesta ST-Line grill is obviously the identical grill as the FiST but it seems to not have the "flat spot" where the ST logo would be on our cars. My OCD took over and quickly searched how much an ST grill costs on Tasca and it is around $110...I would bet that the ST-Line grill will probably be similarly priced. I want to get rid of all the badges on the car, so I would prob spend that on a new grill that was a full honeycomb design rather that looking at that flat spot on the grill. Would you?

Just my $.02

OP
Turtle
Thread Starter #2
If it is that important to you, I won't judge you for it. [biggrin]

I like my badges, but on some cars removing badges does a LOT to clean up the look. I know someone with a black 2008 Saturn (Opel, really) Astra that looks orders of magnitude more attractive with the rear badging removed. Then again, the big chunky Saturn badge is just ugly anyways.
I had a 2000 Civic Si back in the day and took the Honda emblem off the front honeycomb grill and it changed the front bumper immensely...made it look "less busy". I will prob take off the ST emblem at first and see how noticeable it really is with the flat spot there and then make the decision. First things first, gotta make sure the ST-Line grill is a full honeycomb grill.

Go for it, the cleaner the better and it will give you that little tiny bit more unique than xx% of the other Fiestas out there. Plus I love sleeper-type cosmetic mods.

Im the same way i want subtle mods. I went flat black vinyl overlays for the ST Logos/ford badges (oval flat black lettering gloss black) on my car looks way better on the Orange Spice as opposed to the ST red. Its a less costly option.