Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16 inch wheels

Dday303

Hi all I'm new to the group and to ford in general, been a Toyota/Honda guy most my life, anyway I have a few questions about wheel and tire fitment for my fiesta. First off can anyone rockin 16 inch wheels post some pics? Just want to get a good idea of how it would look. Second what is fitment like for a 16x8 or preferably 16x7.75, as that's what I'm looking into buying, at +26 offset or something close to that? Lastly obviously what tire size you guys running? Would like to keep as close to stock size as possible, I could look it up but figured since I'm here might as well ask haha. Car is stock ride height. Thanks for reading and any advice would be much appreciated.

OP
D

Dday303

Thread Starter #3
Go look at the tonight dekagram wheel thread.
Really just want to see some photos of fiesta's running 16's googled it and saw a lot of what I wasn't looking for, post up them pictures.