Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost gauge install

OP
Looker44
Thread Starter #22
It reads very well from what I’ve read max boost level and over boost level
Max being around 16 and over boost being around 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmb

How do you pull the air duct out to put the mount in? does the vent blow air ok. If not i was going to put it in the r/s so the to give the pass to look at, and its not that far away for me to see and to bogart the a/c air

OP
Looker44
Thread Starter #25
It’s not hard and it does blow out but not as strong imo that’s the only downside to my setup is the vent force but it looks so clean and awesome

OP
Looker44
Thread Starter #26
I used a small flat head and worked it around the vent being careful to not break the vent the hardest part for me was separating the vent itself to slide the pod in it

OP
Looker44
Thread Starter #27
And now that I’m bombarding the comments lol the downside to the pass side would be how to run the tubing I didn’t go through the firewall I went around the door and down the fender but an upside is you wouldn’t have to do as much wiring as I did

SST

where is the best place to buy a maptap? are they specific to our car or universal?