Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

kona blue with various mods

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I take it that you're running Stratifed Auxillary fuel! How is ? How long was the install? Any advice? What HP are you running?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
bluthdr
Thread Starter #3
I take it that you're running Stratifed Auxillary fuel! How is ? How long was the install? Any advice? What HP are you running?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Yes i'm running the stratified 4 port aux fuel and she is operating nicely.The frp is strong and starts off at 2,000psi during wot datalog and once turbo is spooled it stays in the 2,800-2,970psi range.
The install took a few wknds since i had some incorrect packaged fuel line parts come in and had to re-order.
My advice on this install is when putting the alternator back on put the bottom bolt in first and tighten it down some,then install the 2 top bolts.
Also make sure the fuel line parts your using to connect everything up are the right ones before taking stuff on motor off.
Most of my vdyno numbers show 314-329whp 315-339wtq during 3rd and 4th gear datalog runs,this is consistant with my lb/min turbo flow rate showing 32-33.16 during my wot datalogging.

Ford Community Posts