Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

"oh shit" bar?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
My girl holds onto the door handle thing. Going from the base seats to the recaros did help also.
I can't do ANYTHING with my GF in either car, the FiST or the Maaaz-dur 5. She gets motion sick unless she is at the wheel. The shit she does when driving would make her sick if it were me driving. And that drives me crazy... I can't even accelerate quickly. When I visit her, she drives her car. I sit bitch.

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I'm shocked that no one has suggested that they roll down the window and grab the top door frame? Obviously not a good solution in snow or rain... but how many Gs are you pulling under those conditions anyway? :)

ROCKYFiestta

I can't do ANYTHING with my GF in either car, the FiST or the Maaaz-dur 5. She gets motion sick unless she is at the wheel. The shit she does when driving would make her sick if it were me driving. And that drives me crazy... I can even accelerate quickly. When I visit her, she drives her car. I sit bitch.
I saw the other day it was tv some dudes invented these glasses that have 2 additional lenses of different colors the regular lenses are clear and the 2 additional lenses are blue you are supposed to wear them for 15 minutes only and it fixes the motion sickness part of the brain. I wish I remembered what the hell their name was.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
@flbchbm @ROCKYFiestta - I would suggest she close her eyes. Worked for me on roller coasters... when I was new to them. Now of course it's peepers wide open and loving it.

Not to that extreme degree, but have noticed are more sensitive to other peoples' maneuvering versus my own... and when it comes to my own I could be sliding a corner or wait until late to start braking and I don't feel a thing. The only thing that really triggers the :unsure: feeling is slipping a corner on the motorcycle or really trying all-out acceleration... which for that is 0-60 in ~3 seconds and a gear-limited 167 MPH top speed.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I saw the other day it was tv some dudes invented these glasses that have 2 additional lenses of different colors the regular lenses are clear and the 2 additional lenses are blue you are supposed to wear them for 15 minutes only and it fixes the motion sickness part of the brain. I wish I remembered what the hell their name was.
1577035623950.png