Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I'm looking for more stability during acceleration and higher speed driving.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
In perfect world you corner balance the car by putting it on scales and moving the heights up and down to get the balance right on. For most people you just want to set them similar rake to stock with an overall height you want and call it a day.
Corner weighting could be VERY upsetting to those more concerned with the aesthetics of ride height, since one could possibly end up with a different ride height at each of the 4 corners of the car, once it is properly balanced for optimal weight distribution, and handling purposes. [:(]

i guess i will stay away from KW/ST coilovers then
I had KWs V1(not adjustable) on a prior Fiesta, they were amazing. While definitely stiffer than OEM on that car(it was not a ST), the ride was controlled and damping was much less harsh than on the ST’s factory suspension. The OEM FiST suspension is good, but way over damped, and really accentuates the short wheelbase.

My FiST is on the strangely rare Bilstein B8s with Swift springs, while far better than the OEM, it’s definitely a tiny step below the KW V1s. I just didn’t want to deal with the adjustable perch parts, as I DO daily mine in pretty horrible winter conditions and wanted less potential fail points.

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
KW is more towards stiff until you get into two way adjustables where you can set compression and rebound. I'm not even sure anybody makes a 2 way damper for our cars.
They are made, but they are way up there in price (i.e.; Reigers are ~$9K a set) for the REAL, fully independently adjustable (vs. the cheap 'all in one' adjusting both rebound and compression at the same time, 'coils') 2 and 3/4 way adjustable dampers for our rides.

The KW V3s are about the closest thing to an 'affordable', sort of independently rebound and compression adjustable, coil over setup for our rides.

They are made, but they are way up there in price (i.e.; Reigers are ~$9K a set) for the REAL, fully independently adjustable (vs. the cheap 'all in one' adjusting both rebound and compression at the same time, 'coils') 2 and 3/4 way adjustable dampers for our rides.

The KW V3s are about the closest thing to an 'affordable', sort of independently rebound and compression adjustable, coil over setup for our rides.
JRZ also makes dampers for our cars. RS1, RS2, and RSPro. I've NEVER heard of anyone in the States running them, but when I talked to them at Sema (meeting for work), they said they're more popular in Europe which makes sense given they are assembled in The Netherlands. Expensive, yes, but higher quality than anything from KW. Singles start around $3200 loaded, doubles $4000, Pros are like $5000-5500.

I'm running KW v1 with oem tires. KW's lowered my ride a lot. The grip is magnetic, almost no body roll, extreme control at high speed canyon drives. KW's are better at handling than the Bilstein b14 I ran, and extremely far better than meister shocks.

Did you have the MeisterR coilovers on the Fiesta? If so, which ones?