Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another Part Out Sale

Trader history for redmoe (0)

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
This bummed me out. I love your yt instructional vids. You will be missed.

Good luck with the 'stang, I've had a few myself. My last one was a low mileage 97 Cobra w/4.10s.

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #29
Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. The FiST was super fun but as the name of the channel implies I have the attention span of a 3 year old lol.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. The FiST was super fun but as the name of the channel implies I have the attention span of a 3 year old lol.
No prob! Same here, I've owned 43+ cars in my 44 years. I'm hoping that I stick with the FiST for a while. But all this talk about Mustangs has me wanting another Foxbody notch [emoji48]

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #32
Bump whoosh catted downpipe, OEM diverter, cubby cover and Thermal R&D 3 inch adapter are still available.

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #34
bump parts on the first page are still for sale.

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #35
Bump again, looks like whoosh is sold out of the down pipes. Mine is brand new never installed at a discount with the turbo gasket included.

New Thermal R&D 3 inch down pipe adaptor. <what does this piece do? Sorry to ask if this is a duh question but i don't know. Thanks

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
New Thermal R&D 3 inch down pipe adaptor. <what does this piece do? Sorry to ask if this is a duh question but i don't know. Thanks
The Original Thermal came with a pioe that was 2.5inches inlet -3.0outlet....this piece makes it a true 3.0 inch exhuast with no reducing from the Dp.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #38
Bump price drop on the down pipe $240 shipped

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #40
They only have one version of the catted pipe. I bought it around 2 months ago from Ron. Thanks