Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another Part Out Sale

Trader history for redmoe (0)

redmoe

Just traded my FiST in for a 2019 GT Mustang so the following items are up for sale. Prices include USA shipping:

New Thermal R&D 3 inch down pipe adaptor.

$45 shipped

Stock diverter valve (less than 8k miles)

$45 shipped

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #7
I was on the fence upgrade the turbo or go back the the mustang side. I really missed the 2016 GT that I had. I will miss the agility of the FiST but 460hp and rwd just puts a smile in my face.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Cool shoot me a pm
You should've just stopped at "shoot me". [bash][smackbum][chair][nono][boxface][hatchet]

Joking of course. Enjoy the 'stang man. How much oomph you got under there now? Plan on changing out any drivetrain hardware?

When you get bored with the straights, the Fiesta folks will welcome you back. [wink]

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #19
You should've just stopped at "shoot me". [bash][smackbum][chair][nono][boxface][hatchet]

Joking of course. Enjoy the 'stang man. How much oomph you got under there now? Plan on changing out any drivetrain hardware?

When you get bored with the straights, the Fiesta folks will welcome you back. [wink]
I blame it all on [MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION] lol. He had a comment in one of his X47 threads about hating the idea a being beaten by a V6 Pilot (hence the X47) and it stuck with me. Since I don't track the car and don't drive any twisty roads the straight line is the most enjoyment for me right now. Also the S550 Mustang handles very well for its size. I had a 2016 GT and traded a while back and missing having a mustang. I had 2 66's and one 69 so it was time to get another one.

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #20
Down pipe and thermal R&D adapter are still available