Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiST spotted in Trackday Video

Hey guys not coincidentally when I was editing this track day video I ran into a few good clips of a FiST(most likely a member of this forum) and I decided to put the clips in the video especially since I was looking into buying an ST at the time. I'm sure it'll take you guys about two seconds to name the member but I was just curious who it was and thought you guys would want to see some good track footage of an ST!

The clips can be found at time code 0:40, 1:02, 2:13

https://youtu.be/fa6MB8lR3z0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #2
Bump

green_henry

1000 Post Club
No license plates? Brand new or track only? Anyhow, looks like I need to branch out from Thunderhill and give Sonoma a try; thanks for the link to the video.

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #4
No license plates? Brand new or track only? Anyhow, looks like I need to branch out from Thunderhill and give Sonoma a try; thanks for the link to the video.
I saw a lot of people with there plates off since they announced I was shooting video. Looked like a trackable DD. When you go out to a track day next let me know. What did you need to do to your car as far as track prep goes? Other then the normal pads/rbf 600/tires

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I saw a lot of people with there plates off since they announced I was shooting video. Looked like a trackable DD. When you go out to a track day next let me know. What did you need to do to your car as far as track prep goes? Other then the normal pads/rbf 600/tires
As far as track prep goes, I had a very limited budget last season. I swapped the brake fluid for the first events and upgraded the radiator for the last few events. I need to upgrade the intercooler next season because heat soak was definitely a limiting factor. I was impressed with the stock brakes and tires, but I plan to get 16s and Hankook RS4s -- I will eventually upgrade the rotors and pads but they performed very admirably.

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #6
As far as track prep goes, I had a very limited budget last season. I swapped the brake fluid for the first events and upgraded the radiator for the last few events. I need to upgrade the intercooler next season because heat soak was definitely a limiting factor. I was impressed with the stock brakes and tires, but I plan to get 16s and Hankook RS4s -- I will eventually upgrade the rotors and pads but they performed very admirably.
Great info, I was planning on doing the radiator before I go out the first time too. Good to know the car holds up with not much needed initially