Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock exhaust

Hazen

I bought a 2016 used Fiesta ST last week. The dealership told me that it had the Ford Performance exhaust on it. Is that correct? Picture wise the two systems look different. Thoughts?

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I bought a 2016 used Fiesta ST last week. The dealership told me that it had the Ford Performance exhaust on it. Is that correct? Picture wise the two systems look different. Thoughts?
I wasn't aware that Ford had a performance exhaust for the FiST.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I wasn't aware that Ford Performance had an exhaust for the FiST.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Does not sound correct. I don't believe there was ever an option from Ford for a performance exhaust for the FIST. Only aftermarket.

The only thing I don't like about re-badged aftermarket components sold by car companies as a "performance package" is that they cost 50% or more than if you actually bought it yourself from an aftermarket dealer.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Post a pic.

Probably that Borla kit. Does it sound good?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk