Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My track day FiST interior

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Which hub kit did you use for that; Sparco, Personal, OMP, whatever (can't read the logo) steering wheel?

You gutted a bit more than I did (I left in the rear plastic side panels, and front console/arm rest box), but everything else is gone (rear belts, seat assembly, etc.).

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Which hub kit did you use for that; Sparco, Personal, OMP, whatever (can't read the logo) steering wheel?

You gutted a bit more than I did (I left in the rear plastic side panels, and front console/arm rest box), but everything else is gone (rear belts, seat assembly, etc.).
Didnt notice the steering wheel swap! I want info!!!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
TheSixtyFive
Thread Starter #6
Did you just swap to red LEDs in the dash? How do you like it?

Hi RubenZZZ!...To get various colors (Basically I've got 4 colors, red, blue, purple and green), there is an easier way compared to swap all rear leds..
I use colored transparent plastic, sticked in the rear part of the black instrumentation panel.
I've to disassemble the instrumentation every time I want to change color...But basically it's quite easy to do this kind of operation [wink]..

Here are some examples..

(the right dipstick was not completely placed)

OP
TheSixtyFive
Thread Starter #8

I've used OMP hub kit.
The picture is too dark to see it. I'll post many others, in a brighter way [wink]
Yeaah!...I've gutted lot of things [:D]..In my garage there are 3 big cartons full of plastic parts and pieces of the FiSTā€¦(The total weight is about 330 lbs)ā€¦.But I think I'll use my FiST only in Tracks...[:D]

OP
TheSixtyFive
Thread Starter #9
Didnt notice the steering wheel swap! I want info!!!

The steering wheel can't be seen in the picture, because there is few light..
I'll post some other pictures in a brighter way[:)]

OP
TheSixtyFive
Thread Starter #12
Where did you get that (the alloy shifter assembly)?!
The shifter is the stock one..You can see it displacing the leather cover [wink]
The stock color is black..I've only used an alloy paint for plastics [:D]
To obtain the final result, must delete the central tunnel:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The shifter is the stock one..You can see it displacing the leather cover [wink]
The stock color is black..I've only used an alloy paint for plastics [:D]
To obtain the final result, must delete the central tunnel:

Damn, that stuff really makes the plastic look like aluminum alloy, at least in the pics! [thumb]

OP
TheSixtyFive
Thread Starter #16