Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from Seattle

Hey guys,

Im new to the forum and picked up my 2018 Fiesta ST new a couple months ago, and so far I LOVE IT!!!

I previously had a 2013 Mustang V6 with a performance package( I know, I know. I should've got a V8. Everyone reminded me when they stopped and asked about it). But for the money the V6 had plenty of power in the last iteration of that engine. I traded it in after getting a new job with a much longer commute and the coilover suspension and the droning from the exhaust was killing me. I know I could have fixed that with putting it back to stock but that would have really killed the point of that car because I loved how I had it set up, but it just wasn't good for longer drives. So I decided just to upgrade to a car that I enjoyed in its stock form.

Another car I had that I loved was a 2002 Mazda Protege. I loved the size of the car as well as the handling capabilities of it. The only thing that would have made be love it more would have been more power. So after thinking about it for awhile I figured the Fiesta ST was about same size of that car (maybe a little smaller) and has a ton more power than the old protege NA 2.0l.

Anyways after looking at a bunch of used Fiesta STs with questionable mods and some that were just plain destroyed from their previous owners, I found a new 2018 for just over $18K which for up in the PNW isn't a bad deal(from what I've seen) and they gave me a decent priced for my decently modified mustang.

Ill post some pics of the previous cars as well as my ST.