Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BravoAlpha intercooler install

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #43
This intercooler isn't going anywhere. it's more secure than any other aftermarket intercooler I've had in the FiST.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
The price went up I was going to buy one this spring but at that price no. Never going to upgrade the turbo anyway so I'll probably just do a $399 one instead.
My house and yard are sucking up my money. But if you are spending money for a big Turbo upgrade I think it's worth it.

You are going to heat soak that depo intercooler with that Turbo upgrade.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you guys are looking for this BA intercooler, I bought one from Ron in the last months and never installed it. It is still brand new in the original packaging sitting on a shelf. I decided to go another route for the IC for the Fiesta.

It is available if you are interested.

If you guys are looking for this BA intercooler, I bought one from Ron in the last months and never installed it. It is still brand new in the original packaging sitting on a shelf. I decided to go another route for the IC for the Fiesta.

What did you end up using instead?

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #52

This should be moved to its own For sale / discussion thread. GLWS!

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does anyone elses bumper not fit entirely right after installing this? I've noticed that I have probably 1/4" gap between my hood / bumper / headlights that can be remedied by lifting up on the bumper. I think its catching on the lower air dam, I had cut it originally to install the BA but its really starting to bug me now. Can i just remove it?

Does anyone elses bumper not fit entirely right after installing this? I've noticed that I have probably 1/4" gap between my hood / bumper / headlights that can be remedied by lifting up on the bumper. I think its catching on the lower air dam, I had cut it originally to install the BA but its really starting to bug me now. Can i just remove it?
yeah I've had the same thing. not the biggest fan but I've gotten used to it. I'll probably ziptie it up higher here eventually

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
yeah I've had the same thing. not the biggest fan but I've gotten used to it. I'll probably ziptie it up higher here eventually

i did that but the hood gap was still pretty bad. plus the sides of the bumper look stretched and flexed :(

i did that but the hood gap was still pretty bad. plus the sides of the bumper look stretched and flexed :(
luckly my cars black so it blends a bit that's a shame. I dont think it will do too much as I have so much going on around the bumper anyway

TemecFist

Glad everything worked out for you!

I'm not a forum sponsor so I won't exactly plug my product but if anyone has any questions feel free to pm me. Working on setting up the company website asap.

-Pat B.

It's a 600+hp core, absolute biggest possible with stock crash bar.
Will it fit/attach with an aftermarket crash bar?

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Just ordered my kit.

Just emailed Ron about no logo.. hope its not too late? If not I'll have to figure out how to get it off.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Will it fit/attach with an aftermarket crash bar?
Daniel at TBPerformance who sells the old DHM Crash bar claims any intercooler will fit his crash bar when you option for the "custom intercooler mounting tabs."

I emailed and messaged Bravo Alpha and never got an answer from them personally.