Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from Portland OR

OP
PlatinumFiST
Thread Starter #21
I test drove a Fiesta ST there, and took mine there for the first couple oil changes. I remember the sales guy asked if I was planning on taking it to the track.
Yeah some of the questions sound a bit loaded, but they may have just been curious since I can think of a few who race on weekends.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

OP
PlatinumFiST
Thread Starter #22
I love commuting in it mainly because my commute is all highway with some nice turns over the Coast Range - no stop-and-go. My wife isn't crazy about the stiff ride, but then we have her Forester for road trips. I opted for a FiST with cloth seats as they were better suited for my one hour commute each way and those seats do a good job of supporting me on my occasional country road blasts - I probably would have gone for Recaros if I was planning to do lots of autocross or track days.
A twisty commute would definitely remind me why I bought this car, and I have a pretty straight commute to work, but it'll be better once I go back to school and get back to the mountain on weekends.

I still have yet to see how these seats are for longer trips, but I'm hoping they'll be as comfortable!

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk