Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally got one, in West Virginia.

Hello, all--
After two years of researching FiSTs...I recently picked up a black 2016 model that belonged to a good friend of mine. I never knew she had one, until she pulled up one day and I said, "Hoo, boy," out loud.

I bought the ST from her about 7 weeks later.

I come from a long history of turbocharged, manual-transmission goodness, the B13 Sentra SE-R world (I bought mine new in '93 and had it for 20 years, many autocross/dragstrip/track days and good memories).
The Fiesta ST is a bona fide, modern-day reincarnation of the B13 Sentra SE-R, in my book. They share many common traits. In some ways, the FiST is better.

Thank you for the forum and the knowledge base therein. I look forward to hopefully contributing as I dig in to this wonderful little box of turbocharged goodnees, over the years.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to Thunderdome! Your screen name reminds of a bunch of my Redneck friends standing around a mud hole screaming GoHerdGreg! Go Herd! After a case of beer of course and sucking down Cowboy killers! Enjoy the forum! I am the resident troll and gremlin like as you may find out if your very active! Enjoy the madness!

Last edited:
welcome. please inform me of awesome places to drive in wv, ill be coming down in the coming year. thank you and good day sir. [driving]

jeff

2000 Post Club
Welcome!

I had a 1991 Sentra SE-R, never should have sold it. The feeling I got when I test drove my fiesta ST was the same and I have told many people just like you said I think this is the reincarnation of that car.

This one I will not sell!

Enjoy the car and again welcome to the forum!!!

OP
G
Thread Starter #10
welcome. please inform me of awesome places to drive in wv, ill be coming down in the coming year. thank you and good day sir. [driving]
Coming from PA...the first area I'd hit is Canaan Valley in the NE corner of WV. My favorite area of them all.
If you're coming down toward Charleston on I-79 from PA...well, I-79 in an of itself is a pretty fun road. Over 100 miles of left-right-left-right at interstate speeds.

If you want to go off the beaten path, then a drive down the WV Turnpike to Beckley is fantastic, and then you can head over toward New River Gorge area. Lots of great two-lane roads in that area.
Enjoy.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard

OP
G
Thread Starter #13
Hey GP where are the pics of your new ride?
Hey Matt-
I posted a few on FB prior to buying it. I really need a good weather day to shoot some good photos of the ST.
It is an absolute hoot, and really, really, really a modern day B13 SE-R.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! I've had mine for a year and it still makes me smile every time I drive it. Enjoy!

GTP

Hey Matt-
I posted a few on FB prior to buying it. I really need a good weather day to shoot some good photos of the ST.
Hey GP where are the pics of your new ride?
Is this a collection of all us old SE-R guys?! George P. here...in PA of old Pat G's 93 SE-R and My 91, 92 and 96 Se-Rs….

Hey Matt-

Okay cool I'll check it out.

Is this a collection of all us old SE-R guys?! George P. here...in PA of old Pat G's 93 SE-R and My 91, 92 and 96 Se-Rs….
Hey George! Hah I wonder how many more old SE-R list members or SR20 forum folks are hiding on here.

My jaw just dropped reading fellow B13 guys [emoji1360] have had 5 in the past. First car was b13 non-ser but made it look like a ser. This is the last one I had before I found out I was having a family. Now driving my FiST since June

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
colt turbo 1994.jpg

I bought an '84 in '86 for a song. Weighed under a ton. 102 hp! 114 tq! WOOOOO!

colt turbo 1994 front.jpg

Fond memories.