Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from Medellin, Colombia

Jivelez8

Hi all, I got a brand new FiST which was delivered last Friday... On an unexpected change of mind and heart, I traded my 2015 Fusion Titanium for this little devil, and by owning it only for a few days, I can say this has been the most smiles per miles car I've ever got. Looking forward to learn a lot from this community

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats! Do you guys get the MK8 over there?

OP
J

Jivelez8

Thread Starter #4
Unfortunately no...I think it will be the same then in the US, 2019 and later who knows. Actually Colombia is the only country in South America which gets the FiST.

It’s beautiful! I was only there for a few hours to see a friend. I was on my way to Montería. Is there decent aftermarket performance support there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jivelez8

Thread Starter #13
It’s beautiful! I was only there for a few hours to see a friend. I was on my way to Montería. Is there decent aftermarket performance support there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next time you should come for at least 3 or 4 days! I would say there is the knowledge, but many of the parts must be ordered, since there is not such a big volume of cars for justifying having parts in stock. In the case of the FiST MK7, is a relatively new car, it was released just last year