Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh shipping

Trader history for Kodiakkid (0)

I was wondering if anyone else (in the US) has had any weird shipments from Whoosh.
I recently ordered some gear oil, spark plugs, and an air filter and it is coming to me in three separate shipments on three different dates (one a week later than the rest although all items were in stock when the order was placed).
Seems pretty inefficient and wasteful to me.
I really like Whoosh and their products, but this is just a little odd. [confused]

I was wondering if anyone else (in the US) has had any weird shipments from Whoosh.
I recently ordered some gear oil, spark plugs, and an air filter and it is coming to me in three separate shipments on three different dates (one a week later than the rest although all items were in stock when the order was placed).
Seems pretty inefficient and wasteful to me.
I really like Whoosh and their products, but this is just a little odd. [confused]
I doubt Whoosh carries 100% stock of all items, which means it might be coming at various intervals or from 3 different suppliers.

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
That makes a lot of sense. I hadn't thought of that, thank you!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
have you asked Ron@whoosh ?
Gear oil has to ship Ground UPS, air filters don't get packaged with oil and spark plugs are very hard to come by anymore (the NGK 6510) so we do carry some backorders from time to time for spark plugs. We stock most things. Shipping items together just isn't possible sometimes. As for efficiency, we get the parts to our customers fastest way possible. Amazon also ships in multiple packages for efficiency.
Did the parts not arrive in a reasonable amount of time?

have you asked Ron@whoosh ?
Gear oil has to ship Ground UPS, air filters don't get packaged with oil and spark plugs are very hard to come by anymore (the NGK 6510) so we do carry some backorders from time to time for spark plugs. We stock most things. Shipping items together just isn't possible sometimes. As for efficiency, we get the parts to our customers fastest way possible. Amazon also ships in multiple packages for efficiency.
Did the parts not arrive in a reasonable amount of time?
More than 10 minutes for a response?!?!?

"1 star... terrible response times"

Sarcasm aside... In Ron we trust

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
More than 10 minutes for a response?!?!?

"1 star... terrible response times"

Sarcasm aside... In Ron we trust
lol thanks
I'm pretty easy to get a hold of
not sure why folks don't at least try to ask the source first

OP
K
Thread Starter #9
Ron@whoosh , I hope I did not come across as angry about my order or anything. I was mainly curious about the multiple package part, but now I understand more about how things work. You guys have always gotten orders to me in a very reasonable amount of time. I really appreciate the reply and your awesome customer service! [8D] (I am also new to the Fiesta community and forums as a whole)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Ron@whoosh , I hope I did not come across as angry about my order or anything. I was mainly curious about the multiple package part, but now I understand more about how things work. You guys have always gotten orders to me in a very reasonable amount of time. I really appreciate the reply and your awesome customer service! [8D] (I am also new to the Fiesta community and forums as a whole)
no worries
I do things a little different than some but try my best to get things out ASAP
Probably stems from the multiple 1 million sq/ft+ distribution centers I've managed and many auto fulfillment / production operations like American Muscle and CJ Pony Parts lol

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Don't you just hate it when a vendor does everything so right!

It just makes other's look like they just don't care.

Dave