Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Winter/Snow Tires 195/55/15 General Altimax Arctic on 15 x 6.5 Sport Edition A8 Maryland

Trader history for noise boy (0)

SOLD Winter/Snow Tires 195/55/15 General Altimax Arctic on 15 x 6.5 Sport Edition A8 Maryland

As the title says, 4 Sport Edition A8 Wheels, with 195/55/15 General Altimax Arctic winter tires mounted, with TPMS sensors installed, and a TPMS tool. Bought these in 11/15 ran them for 3 winters until I traded in my ST in April. The tread depth tool shows them at ~9/32" depth, stock was 12/32" I figure I put approximately 12-15K miles on them over the 3 winters.

As far as shipping, I really don't want to ship these, but would be willing to drive a couple of hours to meet someone to sell them I live in Baltimore. They fit nicely in the back of the 2018 Focus ST3 that replaced the Fiesta.

I paid a little over 1000 for the set from Tire Rack, would like $600 but will entertain offers.

And some pics (Note these are dirty from last winter, didn't get a chance to clean them up before they came off last spring):

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
OP
N
Thread Starter #2
Just a bump, I am a reasonable guy, someone make me an offer :)

I was on here hunting for winter tires for months and didn't find any. Then I go and buy a set, install them and a week later you post this. I live in Baltimore too so it would have been almost too easy. GLWS!

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
I was on here hunting for winter tires for months and didn't find any. Then I go and buy a set, install them and a week later you post this. I live in Baltimore too so it would have been almost too easy. GLWS!
Ain't it always the way!

Runit2ice

Hey,
PM sent but not sure if it went thru as I just registered.

Willing to meet in philly this fri night?