Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front bumper help

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Might have a hard time matching the color and it'll be as much as a new one, but the junkyards are another option.

OP
Smoke627
Thread Starter #3
That is the route I will be probably be going but was trying to find a different style bumper than the OEM style

SGP1

Mine got hit as well. did you find anything that was reasonably priced? Thank you

OP
Smoke627
Thread Starter #6
Have not found one yet but going to try and fix mine. Going to wrap the bumper come spring.
Mine got hit as well. did you find anything that was reasonably priced? Thank you

Try and price a new one at Partsmaven.com. Then get quotes at different body shops for painting it. I busted up my lower shield by hitting an obstacle in the road- it split in one spot and pulled almost completely off. I priced a new one on this site and it was very reasonable. I ended up repairing the lower shield by gluing and riveting in some custom rubber strips I fabricated and re-attaching it with new plastic rivets. It looks almost factory and works perfect so I didn't need to buy a new one.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I hit a deer fall of 17. Body shop got a Reconditioned bumper cover for $560. I cannot see any difference from stock (they of course painted it) Part # of FO1000694R. Place they got it from is called Keystone from Spokane WA. (509) 534-7844

yeah thanks guys , I agree about Sorta Fit lol Im trying to find parts from another 2017 ST if possible that way I know they will fit, also entertaining a Rally kit. not sure if I can afford it .