Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Symposer Survive an X37??

I’m preparing to install an X37. I might be in the minority, but I actually enjoy the sound of the symposer, and would like to keep it. I plan to keep the stock exhaust (but with a catted DP), and the stock airbox (but with a silicone pipe), so my car will be relatively quiet. Keeping the symposer will help with some “auditory excitement.”

Do you think the symposer will survive without leaking? Is there any way to fortify it to handle the added boost?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’m preparing to install an X37. I might be in the minority, but I actually enjoy the sound of the symposer, and would like to keep it. I plan to keep the stock exhaust (but with a catted DP), and the stock airbox (but with a silicone pipe), so my car will be relatively quiet. Keeping the symposer will help with some “auditory excitement.”

Do you think the symposer will survive without leaking? Is there any way to fortify it to handle the added boost?
I'm running a Gen2 GTX 2860 with the stock symposer....no issues thus far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
Awesome. Thanks for the help, guys. I'll give it a go!

I would make sure you watch your boost etc. if it's leaking you'll be losing performance and making the turbo work harder / hotter.