Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: ITG Maxogen Intake and Ram Air Crossover Pipe

Trader history for spdkills83 (0)

Parts have approx 3K miles on them and are approx 10 months old. All prices are shipped.

ITG Maxogen Intake: All installation parts are included except for (2) Large zipties needed for install. Those could not be saved due to having to cut them out for uninstall. Filter has approx 3K miles on it and still has factory oil on it, could use a cleaning in a few more thousand miles.

Asking price: Sold!!

Ram Air Crossover pipe: Does not appear to have any scratches or noticeable blemishes. Has 3K miles of use on it.

Asking Price:Sold!!

Please PM me if interested, I am open to reasonable offers.

Thank you

Last edited:
OP
spdkills83
Thread Starter #3
Go on you know you want to haha [deviltail]. Honestly though if you are interested in something just shoot me a message I am pretty easy going, not looking to burn anyone.

Thanks for the interest

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Your sale ads are so tempting. And we have the same color car too. With bronze wheels......its fate

TDavis

1000 Post Club
What a coincidence. This is the intake I was looking to buy next

Does this still require the "evap fix" for the 16/17's?

Trying to justify this over going with the 2JR intake.

OP
spdkills83
Thread Starter #8
The Evap fix is for replacement of the induction hose. This intake does not replace the induction hose and therefore does not require the evap fix.

Thanks for looking