Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brand new Mountune air filter, Catless down pipe w/new O2 spacer, Injen intake, Fumoto oil drain valve, 4 new Denso ITV 22 spark plugs, brand new Blu

Trader history for mweidner311 (0)

Fumoto Oil drain valve, extension, and safety clip $25 shipped

Box of 4 Denso ITV22 iridium spark plugs SOLD

Mountune/Green filters Brand new air filter SOLD
Injen Air intake SOLD

New Blue ST overlays for the front bumper, rear bumper, and engine cover $10 shipped SOLD

Depo Catless down pipe w/ new O2 spacer SOLD

Injen Air intake SOLD

Last edited:
OP
M
Thread Starter #4

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Can u post more pics of the blue ST inlays out of the bag? I want to see if its the same blue as mine. I'm in need of one for the engine cover.

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
Can u post more pics of the blue ST inlays out of the bag? I want to see if its the same blue as mine. I'm in need of one for the engine cover.
Sure as soon as I'm back home Friday evening. I'm working out of town this week sorry.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Those actually look like the same color, I'll have to go out to my car and double check when I get a chance.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Since you can see your inlays with your own eyes how similar is the color to these?

I promise my badges are the same color front to back, its weird how the sun changes it so drastically lol.

OP
M
Thread Starter #12
Since you can see your inlays with your own eyes how similar is the color to these?

I promise my badges are the same color front to back, its weird how the sun changes it so drastically lol.

They like pretty damn close if not spot on if you take the lighting and removal of the top film off mine. Your call man

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk