Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accessport keeps resetting itself

Se7eN

Hello Guys,

Today I had to restart the car a few times looking for a noise that only happens when cold. After the fact I noticed that the Cobb gauges which usually reads the same six always had reset itself to the stock gauge layout of when you first connected. I went ahead and put the old gauges up again and ran the car for a bit and it reset itself again. Disconnected it and connected it back and am waiting till I get out of work in order to see if it keeps doing it.

Any suggestions as to why the cobb would just decide to keep resetting itself? Should I be worried? I've had not issues with it since I got it about 2 and a half years ago.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello Guys,

Today I had to restart the car a few times looking for a noise that only happens when cold. After the fact I noticed that the Cobb gauges which usually reads the same six always had reset itself to the stock gauge layout of when you first connected. I went ahead and put the old gauges up again and ran the car for a bit and it reset itself again. Disconnected it and connected it back and am waiting till I get out of work in order to see if it keeps doing it.

Any suggestions as to why the cobb would just decide to keep resetting itself? Should I be worried? I've had not issues with it since I got it about 2 and a half years ago.
Have you ever downloaded the AP3 program via computer and updated the software? If not id suggest doing that as it might need an update also........[thumb]

OP
Se7eN

Se7eN

Thread Starter #3
It has the latest Cobb update, and infact had conected it about 2 o 3 days ago to the PC to run some logs.

OP
Se7eN

Se7eN

Thread Starter #5
left it disconected and ran the set up on it again and it started working again.

Thanks for the tips