Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST YouTube series

nice work. subscribed

looking for ward to brake ducting install / review.

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys! Glad to see some positive feedback, other forums aren't as gracious. Anything specific you guys want to see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job and looking forward to more. I watch youtube videos while I'm working so I can also use another channel to subscribe to.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Not bad,there are things you could do different likee the background music. Also the whole shout of your video nickname but overall concise presentation. Your off to decent start though . Welcome and good luck

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #10
Not bad,there are things you could do different likee the background music. Also the whole shout of your video nickname but overall concise presentation. Your off to decent start though . Welcome and good luck
Thanks for the feedback, I wish more people gave constructive feedback such as this. Thanks again!

nice driving, I'd rent you a seat on my endurance team based on your skills.

as for the video, I'd like to see data overlays. I use a 10ghz bluetooth gps and trackaddict for my data collection and live driver telemetrics

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #13
nice driving, I'd rent you a seat on my endurance team based on your skills.

as for the video, I'd like to see data overlays. I use a 10ghz bluetooth gps and trackaddict for my data collection and live driver telemetrics
Thanks man, good to know. When I'm actually competing and pushing hard I have an external GPS that is use with Harry's that's 5ghz that works decent. Since I was hoping in and out of students and friends cars all day I didn't have time to set up good data.

OP
benvid
Thread Starter #14
Nice job and looking forward to more. I watch youtube videos while I'm working so I can also use another channel to subscribe to.
Here’s the newest video in the series just Incase you haven’t seen it!

View: https://youtu.be/pRxmEbzz4gI

Another FiST video coming out next week!