Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Roof rack

I'm looking to buy a roof rack. Which do you guys recommend? I want something that I can put my bike onto.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I've got a Rola for sale. I highly recommend it, and not just because I'm selling one lol. The only reason I'm selling is because I switched to a hitch rack. I hate not being able to go through the drive-thru car wash with the rack up there. I did it a few times and it was fine, but I didn't want to keep risking it.

The Rola is super solid and adds zero wind noise. I didn't notice any difference in mpg either.

OP
BojixFiST
Thread Starter #3
I've got a Rola for sale. I highly recommend it, and not just because I'm selling one lol. The only reason I'm selling is because I switched to a hitch rack. I hate not being able to go through the drive-thru car wash with the rack up there. I did it a few times and it was fine, but I didn't want to keep risking it.

The Rola is super solid and adds zero wind noise. I didn't notice any difference in mpg either.
How much are you asking? Also, can I see a picture of it?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Actually it just sold. I do still highly recommend it. It's the lowest profile of any roof rack for the FiST.