Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock FIst Parts

Trader history for hispirish (1)

SGP1

I have a 2017 fiesta ST that got hit in the front mostly the right front fender I need the bumper bar the bumper cover right fender radiator housing hood and a right front tire do you have any recommendations or any of these parts thank you

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #5
All I have is what's listed. I'm not interested in selling just one wheel/tire at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Four wheels for 100? That's too low, good thing I decided to keep mine instead of selling them lol I cant compete.
I'm talking the wife into buying your turbo, I'll PM you when she gives me an ok

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #8
Yeah, I'm just looking to get enough for them just to cover the trouble of shipping them.
Four wheels for 100? That's too low, good thing I decided to keep mine instead of selling them lol I cant compete.
I'm talking the wife into buying your turbo, I'll PM you when she gives me an ok

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #9
Turbo sold.

Last edited:
I will come and pick up wheels when and where

please let me know thank you

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #15
Sorry man,

Koabi beat you to it. They are sold to him.