Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member in Baltimore, Md

Hey all,

My name is Andrew and I bought my FiST in June of this year. It is a white 2016 model and I couldn't be happier. This is my daily commuter car, so that I can take the miles off of my 2015 Chevy SS sedan. My only complaint about the car has been how quite it is so I ordered an MBRP exhaust and went to install it on Sunday. Then the studs on the downpipe sheared off and I busted my head with a 1/2 inch socket wrench. Well now my buddy and I have taken the downpipe off and hoping I can get it fixed locally. I absolutely love this car though! It is the total opposite of my Chevy. FiST is light, peppy, corner carver, and manual, whereas the Chevy is Big, Heavy, Powerful, and a cruise missile on the road.

Hope to see you all around!
Andrew

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to check out the MD ST Club on facebook! Hope to see you around!