Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My 2015 Fiesta ST

Hello everyone!! Recently bought a 2015 Ford Fiesta St in Oxford White off my dad. It already has a COBB Rear Motor Mount, a V3 Accessport, and Stage 1 Tune. I am stuck on the direction I would like to take this daily driver. A Sleeper, Stanced, or Performance/Rally. Been lurking on this forum for quite awhile and now I would like feedback on this dilemma I have at the moment. The build process will be slow because I'm your typical broke college boy[histerical]!!!

dmb

what you got is a pretty nice set up, i'd leave it like that for a few months and go for a sunday drive with the locals. and listen to what they say. welcome to the forum. and thank your Dad for a great car.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I vote sleeper. It's got a nice tune and a RMM. Keep it looking stock. Cops don't look twice.

I wish I'd had a car like this in college. I either had no car, or a ratty old POS.

Sorry. Didn't mean to go all Grandpa Simpson on you. [offtopic]

Spend your money keeping it clean and maintained. Once you're out of school and making money, you can mod it however, or just sell it for a pretty good price, since it's not modded all to hell. By then, you might have your eye on another car.

I think FiSTs will hold their value pretty well in the years to come. They've been reliable for most of us. We probably won't see any more compact hot hatches from Ford (or anyone else) in the US for a long time, if ever.

OP
karl.k.santos
Thread Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the feedback!!! Will definitely use it for future endeavours with my Fiesta ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk