Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Cat-back Exhaust - Excellent

Trader history for undrgnd (0)

COBB Cat-back Exhaust - SOLD!

S O L D !!
The cat-back exhaust from COBB is like new, was installed on a 2017 Fiesta ST for ~135miles. It has no scratches, dings, it has not even been driven in the rain. I will include the original hardware, gaskets, installation instructions, and decals from COBB. I can supply additional pictures upon request.

Although I have the original shipping container, I don't think it's cost effective to ship. First one who pays gets it. $550 cash, or I can deliver within 70 miles of my location (located 35 miles NE of Baltimore, MD) for $575 PayPal. PM me if interested.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
U
Thread Starter #5
What size is this? 2.5? 2.75? [driving]
It is 2.5" throughout with dual 3.5" tips. It is as good looking an exhaust as any I have seen on any vehicle, including some of the titanium ones for the Z. The welds are a work of art :)

OP
U
Thread Starter #9
Shopping for a exhaust system that's considered quiet.. How loud is this system?
I don't have absolute sound readings (in dba), and I no longer have the OEM exhaust to compare it to, but I can say with certainty that it is MUCH quieter than the CPa exhaust I now have - inside the garage, it is like night and day. In my opinion, at idle and driving around town, it was hard to discern any difference between the OEM and the COBB. Only under hard acceleration could I hear the exhaust from inside the cabin, and this was all exhaust because I removed the symposer long ago. The COBB strikes a good combination between performance and volume. None of the people who rode in my car with both the OEM and the COBB ever said anything about the sound, but almost EVERYONE said something about the CPa being loud. If you're looking for a stealthy high performance exhaust, at least compared to the OEM, the COBB is perfect. Of course the quality/finish is outstanding - that's not just my opinion, it's what I read on this forum and in numerous reviews elsewhere.

I don't have absolute sound readings (in dba), and I no longer have the OEM exhaust to compare it to, but I can say with certainty that it is MUCH quieter than the CPa exhaust I now have - inside the garage, it is like night and day. In my opinion, at idle and driving around town, it was hard to discern any difference between the OEM and the COBB. Only under hard acceleration could I hear the exhaust from inside the cabin, and this was all exhaust because I removed the symposer long ago. The COBB strikes a good combination between performance and volume. None of the people who rode in my car with both the OEM and the COBB ever said anything about the sound, but almost EVERYONE said something about the CPa being loud. If you're looking for a stealthy high performance exhaust, at least compared to the OEM, the COBB is perfect. Of course the quality/finish is outstanding - that's not just my opinion, it's what I read on this forum and in numerous reviews elsewhere.
I'll take it man, I've been in the market for one

OP
U
Thread Starter #11
First $550, cash, takes it :)

Sold & paid. Thanks MagFiST!

Last edited: