Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh V2 Catless Downpipe 3"

Trader history for undrgnd (0)

S O L D !

Brand new, never used, with all original hardware, as shown. I couldn't get it bolted in flat, and didn't have the time to troubleshoot it fully - your mileage may vary :) Already covered with exhaust heat-wrap - easily removable.

$65 (cash or PayPal) plus shipping to your location (or you can pick up, located 35mi NE of Baltimore, MD). Contact me at recallcentral@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Brand new, never used, with all original hardware, as shown. I couldn't get it bolted in flat, and didn't have the time to troubleshoot it fully - your mileage may vary :) Already covered with exhaust heat-wrap - easily removable.

$65 (cash or PayPal) plus shipping to your location (or you can pick up, located 35mi NE of Baltimore, MD). Contact me at recallcentral@gmail.com

If you want it for FREE, see this: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/19221-COBB-Cat-back-Exhaust-Excellent
this downpipe was fully refunded and allowed to keep the DP when reported not being able to fit it properly
Just FYI

OP
U
Thread Starter #3
this downpipe was fully refunded and allowed to keep the DP when reported not being able to fit it properly
Just FYI
Thanks Ron, appreciated your help. I probably spent 8 hours and accumulated a lifetime of scratches trying to get the bolts cinched down, but I needed to get the car off the lift, and eventually gave up. As I stated, "your mileage may vary". I suspect it has something to do with manufacturing tolerances on Ford's part.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Just FYI
Amazon doesn't even offer customer service that good. Much to nice.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Amazon doesn't even offer customer service that good. Much to nice.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
he had a tough time fitting the flange
we did produce the flanges at close tolerance
there was one other customer out of the 100 downpipes sold that had the same issue but reamed the holes larger which solved the issue
The new group we just made has a 1mm smaller flange to ensure this will not happen again