Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST in Pittsburgh, PA

GTP

Hey guys I have been lurking for a bit, but I am new (sorta) with my 2018 ST with cold weather package and Recaro’s.

I hear there are a lot of old SE-R guys in here driving the reincarnated 91 SE-R. Always good to relive our youth!!🤪

Hope to meet more guys and perhaps get a western pa meet together one day!

5C2BBB5B-84D9-429C-A468-429BF937182A.jpg

George P.
2018 Fiesta ST

Salvation is not found in a religion- it’s found in a person Jesus.

Welcome from SEPA! And I'm an old FWD SR20 guy. B15 SE, 2 SE-R's (still have one), a NX2K, and 2 95 G20t's over the years.

The FiST really is a modern incarnation of what made the SER's really fun to drive.

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #6
Welcome from SEPA! And I'm an old FWD SR20 guy. B15 SE, 2 SE-R's (still have one), a NX2K, and 2 95 G20t's over the years.

The FiST really is a modern incarnation of what made the SER's really fun to drive.
Thanks brother. I had a 91, 92 and drove a 93 in SCCA, (2) 96 and a lowly 97. The 91 was my fav.

Until the FiST.

Where are you located? I am in Greensburg.

I am in Pittsburgh as well, Tuxedo Black 2014. If you want to try your hand at autocross, come to Pitt Race or North Park and I can show you the ropes. There are some FiST drivers much faster than me, and some only a little faster than me, but I have fun. Check out the Steel Cities ST Owners Groups on FaceBook, they have get-togethers around the area.

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #9
I am in Pittsburgh as well, Tuxedo Black 2014. If you want to try your hand at autocross, come to Pitt Race or North Park and I can show you the ropes. There are some FiST drivers much faster than me, and some only a little faster than me, but I have fun. Check out the Steel Cities ST Owners Groups on FaceBook, they have get-togethers around the area.
When does the spring season start up again? I'd love to meet out there sometime. Been itchin to get out and kick some cones !

Thanks brother. I had a 91, 92 and drove a 93 in SCCA, (2) 96 and a lowly 97. The 91 was my fav.

Until the FiST.

Where are you located? I am in Greensburg.
I'm in King of Prussia (about 20 miles NW of Philly).

jeff

2000 Post Club
GEORGE!

Welcome bro! Miss my '91 SE-R...that picture is....ahhhh….thank the heavens for the Fiesta ST though.

Your car looks fantastic, what a deal you got!

Don't be a stranger!!!

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #16
GEORGE!

Welcome bro! Miss my '91 SE-R...that picture is....ahhhh….thank the heavens for the Fiesta ST though.

Your car looks fantastic, what a deal you got!

Don't be a stranger!!!
I'm going to continue to bug you with mod questions Jeff. My "stranger" times will be measured in hours [phonecall]

Thanks Matt! How are you man?! Long time. Are you rocking one of these little gems yet?

Hit me up IM and maybe we can meet up if you’re still in Pitt?!
Doing well George, thanks! I joined here to do some research. I was daily driving a '07 Forester XT Sport 5spd until this spring when I bought a 2018 VW Golf Sportwagen 4Motion 6spd. Unfortunately that VW was totaled a few weeks ago.

I'd take you up on the offer to meet up but we moved down to NC near Winston-Salem in 2015.

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #18
Doing well George, thanks! I joined here to do some research. I was daily driving a '07 Forester XT Sport 5spd until this spring when I bought a 2018 VW Golf Sportwagen 4Motion 6spd. Unfortunately that VW was totaled a few weeks ago.

I'd take you up on the offer to meet up but we moved down to NC near Winston-Salem in 2015.
So sorry to hear about the golf sport wagon Matt. I also had an 05 Forester XT with a VF 39 Many STI upgrades from the STI suspension AND motor. I made it to fast to be livable.

Recently I had a brand new 17 Jetta Sport with an APR flash intake, springs and well, it was totaled a few weeks ago by a 65,000 oak that fell and took out part of our house and crushed the overmatched kraut mobile!

I had been watching the FiST for a while and decided to go drive one. I didn’t leave empty handed. It’s not bank vault construction like a VW, but it’s reasonably well built, and easy to work on.

I think if you pull the trigger on one, it will leave you smiling and make you smile knowing you’re about to go for a drive. Not many cars these days can do that to a man.!

Hope you stay on here. Good to have old friends around again.

G

Last edited:

jeff

2000 Post Club

So sorry to hear about the golf sport wagon Matt. I also had an 05 Forrester XT with a VF 39 Many STI upgrades from the STI suspension AND motor. I made it to fast to be livable.

Recently I had a brand new 17 Jetta Sport with an APR flash intake, springs and well, it was totaled a few weeks ago by a 65,000 oak.!

I had been watching the FiST for a while and decided to go drive one. I didn’t leave empty handed. It’s not bank vault construction like a VW, but it’s reasonably well built, and easy to work on.

I think if you pull the trigger on one, it will leave you smiling and make you smile knowing you’re about to go for a drive. Not many cars these days can do that to a man.!

Hope you stay on here. Good to have old friends around again.

G
See, car enthusiasts find the same rides! I also had a...

91 Nissan SE-R...
05 Forester XT with STi VF39 and all the goodies...
15 Ford Fiesta ST with X47 and goodies...(current)...

And a few others! We have good taste!

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #20
See, car enthusiasts find the same rides! I also had a...

91 Nissan SE-R...
05 Forester XT with STi VF39 and all the goodies...
15 Ford Fiesta ST with X47 and goodies...(current)...

And a few others! We have good taste!
Matt’s a good guy Jeff. You’d really like him, we knew each other from way back in the early SR20 forums. Cut from the same car guy cloth we are![wrenchin]