Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ebay Aluminum Radiator

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I was wondering way you kept asking me questions about that radiator that i bid on. and then the snide remarks in the PM asking to buy the used one that you bought earlier. I don't care about the deal you made, good for you. but the other stuff... that's for another time. Dennis
Snide Remarks? Below you will see a direct copy of our conversation. You pretty much said you would not even give me what I paid for the used not even two weeks before. I asked about what you offered because I had already been in negotiations with the guy before you hit him up. In fact I made the same offer you did for $400 he turned it down and I decided to take the $425 he told he would do it for.

Your comment...
Sorry Dave, I still haven't heard from the seller. but I won't pay that for a used radiator. I would pay for a new one. I don't want to leave you holding the bag so good luck on your sale. sorry that I didn't respond quicker. I was doing some Dept. of Defense work so I was out of town.

My comment...
$375 is what I paid they go for over $500 new. Lol Anyways no problem Danny picked it up off me tonight.
I picked up that new one. I am going to sell the red mountune hoses.

Your comment back..
glad you got the deal, and you sold the used one. thanks for giving me the first offer. I'm in no hurry so i'm sure another one will pop up. thanks Dennis

Wow I lol’d because you knew what I paid for the used one , you were even bummed you missed out on it, when I snatched it up off facebook.

So I offer it to you for what I paid. Trying too and thinking I was helping you out and you proceed to turn it down. Where you offended that I lol’d you not even being will to pay what I paid for it?

Not sure what to say except sorry you took it that way it was not meant offsensively or snidely.

P.S. I am a little surprised about your public comments above because you already knew in P.M. that I had bought the new one with the red hoses.
Its exactly why I gave you first dibs on the used one and decided to give it to you for the price I paid.

I have to ask at this point do you still want the bolt I have been holding for you since you said you wanted it two weeks ago? I marked it sold because I was holding it for you.

Last edited:

dmb

Lol @ DoD plug

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
its bad enough the Chinese Mofo's following me at work now they are gonna be here too. Dave send me your address and i'll put $10 in the mail to you. Ya sorry I got kinda outta hand on such a lame reason. my apologies Dennis

dmb

take to it to the track! PINKS! [biggrin]
Dave is a young track veteran Me, I'm a old azz fat guy that drives a very large and heavy truck. I think i'm going fast at 66mph. one thing for sure their will be no overheating by either of us.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
its bad enough the Chinese Mofo's following me at work now they are gonna be here too. Dave send me your address and i'll put $10 in the mail to you. Ya sorry I got kinda outta hand on such a lame reason. my apologies Dennis
I’s all good Denmis we all have bad days, no worries I was not rushing you the bolt. Just figured I would ask, I am rolling out of town day after tomorrow se can handle it the next few weeks its only $10 lol.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
We're getting a little off topic here so I'll share an anecdote but then something more on topic... So HDMI cables did finally matter when 4k and especially 4k@60Hz came out... Only THEN did it become a crap-shoot on what was going to work at 25ft length with a full actual 18gbps signal and a cheap no name one off Amazon is what actually worked! But as far as car stuff, I did get a smoking deal on the TurboSmart VR2 EM plumb back shortie, you know that one that is fully plug and play stock replacement with full recirc, right? Can't find it cheaper than $207 anywhere but I ended up getting it off eBay from a wrong order of the vacuum one at 15% off, had to pay return shipping and upgrade fee of only $13 to exchange... Got great customer service from the vendor and I got my DV for a good $30 less than anywhere else.. Also for the led fog bulbs I got, the guy just refunded me without having to return at all... So, personally I've had good luck on eBay, but to each their own.
Yeah I had that experience multiple times. They say 'send it back' until I demand a prepaid return label. Then they're all of a sudden like 'keep it' and issue a refund. Anyway, got more stories than you can shake a stick at... which is why I quit FleaBay. There are cases unfortunately where you don't have much of a choice. Craig's List will only get you so far. Had to buy some of my used motorcycle parts via FleaBay. Two of the transactions involved sellers listing a complete part, but shipping an obviously incomplete and/or damaged part. Since they took forever shipping, that was three weeks I wanted back. Couple of years ago, was my last dealings.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Dave is a young track veteran Me, I'm a old azz fat guy that drives a very large and heavy truck. I think i'm going fast at 66mph. one thing for sure their will be no overheating by either of us.
comment was in jest to lighten the mood [party]