Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Free Shipping Whoosh

How long does it normally take to process and ship through whoosh with their free shipping products? Just curious because I didn't see anywhere about shipping days when I ordered.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How long does it normally take to process and ship through whoosh with their free shipping products? Just curious because I didn't see anywhere about shipping days when I ordered.

Depends on where you are and where the product is coming from.....Ron will chime in soon I bet ! [party]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
products ship same day when in stock
there are a few items that are out of stock right now due to high order volume from BF/CM sales
FREE SHIPPING literally has nothing to do with urgency of processing or the length of time to arrive at your doorstep

feel free to call me to discuss any order issue you may have
I'm always available to chat 610-334-2158

OP
purityracer316
Thread Starter #7
products ship same day when in stock
there are a few items that are out of stock right now due to high order volume from BF/CM sales
FREE SHIPPING literally has nothing to do with urgency of processing or the length of time to arrive at your doorstep

feel free to call me to discuss any order issue you may have
I'm always available to chat 610-334-2158
Okay awesome. I'll give you a shout if it still hasn't arrived yet. They were just transmission bracket bushings. Then my wife just ordered a downpipe also.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Okay awesome. I'll give you a shout if it still hasn't arrived yet. They were just transmission bracket bushings. Then my wife just ordered a downpipe also.

I like ordering things and then forgetting. It's like getting extra xmas presents.

OP
purityracer316
Thread Starter #9
I like ordering things and then forgetting. It's like getting extra xmas presents.
I would too but I want to do the exhaust the same time as the downpipe. exhaust system came in that I ordered 2 days ago. Then again Texas is that for from Kansas.