Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

leaked spy photo: whoosh V2 intercoolers

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

SST

if i am just running Dizzy stage 2, any benefit on getting the V2 over the V1?
is bigger always better?

This is literally a cp-e intercooler for like 250 dollars off. It's good to any stock frame turbo and even some BT depending on power goals.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #45
Ron are you planning on painting your whoosh logo on the front like the v1s?
we just haven't added it to the site yet
if you order simply add your logo request in the notes of the order or contact me and let me know what you'd like

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
This is literally a cp-e intercooler for like 250 dollars off. It's good to any stock frame turbo and even some BT depending on power goals.
That's what it looks like to me as well. If I didn't have a DHM IC I would jump on this deal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anyone else a little nervous about the 2 tiny ass bolts meant to hold the 4lb oem intercooler now supporting a near 20lb V2? I left out the center support due to fitment clearance.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #55
Only thing I noticed was the "WHOOSH" on the end tanks...there could be something else. Waiting for my confirmation "shipped" email, Ron! :cool:
the tanks are completely redesigned
internally larger and omitted the bolt hole on the front. We have added our name to the castings
fitment is the same - I've been running the V3 on my 2018 Magnetic for quite some time now
I also omitted the center plastic mount for the splash shield

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #56
Anyone else a little nervous about the 2 tiny ass bolts meant to hold the 4lb oem intercooler now supporting a near 20lb V2? I left out the center support due to fitment clearance.
the intercooler is 17 lbs
there are well over 100 of them out there in service including on cars that are tracked both drag and road course. I don't think you have to worry

the tanks are completely redesigned
internally larger and omitted the bolt hole on the front. We have added our name to the castings
fitment is the same - I've been running the V3 on my 2018 Magnetic for quite some time now
I also omitted the center plastic mount for the splash shield
Sorry, Ron...I stand corrected! Mine's on the way! [cheers]

the intercooler is 17 lbs
there are well over 100 of them out there in service including on cars that are tracked both drag and road course. I don't think you have to worry
Most likely fine I suppose, being it's a tension, not shear load on those bolts. Thanks Ron(y)