Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Under Car Bracing

I know pierce motorsports has their 2/4/6 point brace and their rear torsion bar for the rear axle but has anyone come across the Ultra Racing lower bracing?? I stumbled across them on ebay and they have some bracing that Pierce doesn't have. Mainly the bracing that runs down the center-side area of the FiST. If anyone has Ultimate Racing installed and can give a review that would be sweet!

Last edited:
Here's the manufacturer site. The prices are in $ so less expensive than the english website. Also shipping seems to be flat rate 20$ so that's a plus.

http://eng.ultraracing.me/Ultra-Racing-Shop/Ford/Ford-Fiesta-MK7-1.6/

There's also a fender brace. The only thing that concerns me is that there's no mention of the material used for all those braces. We know Pierce uses 4130 Chromoly which is stiffer than regular steel.

It looks like from the pictures they are using a euro spec fiesta for the center side braces but I could be wrong.

OP
KonaBlueFiST
Thread Starter #9
I was under my FiST doing an oil change the other day and looked at where the side bracing would go and the FiST have plastic covers running down the side of the car, I'm assuming these would have to be removed in order to install those braces.

I was under my FiST doing an oil change the other day and looked at where the side bracing would go and the FiST have plastic covers running down the side of the car, I'm assuming these would have to be removed in order to install those braces.
my track RS is sponsored by Ultra Racing! They gave me all the bracing underneath my RS at this point. I spoke to my rep about the Fiesta ST i just bought so well see what happens. I did a few group buys for my local group a few months back so if I do run UR again for the FiST , Ill make sure to let people know here.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
my track RS is sponsored by Ultra Racing! They gave me all the bracing underneath my RS at this point. I spoke to my rep about the Fiesta ST i just bought so well see what happens. I did a few group buys for my local group a few months back so if I do run UR again for the FiST , Ill make sure to let people know here.
This is interesting as I was interested in their stuff ....but called their office and got voice mail during the day and there U.S. website has absolutely zero stuff for Fiesta or Fiesta ST . As of right now anyone that wants Ultra racing stuffmfor our cars has to buy it off ebay or a UK Fiesta ST store that carries them.

It would be good if your friend could change that but I fear the company feels there are not enopough enthuisiasts here or support for the car to warrant the business. Their U.S. prescence has always been quite limited.

We could defintiely use more bracing options here in the U.S. besides just Pierce and TB.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Mountune is another (limited) option. However, I haven't seen much feedback on their 4-pt chassis brace but I like its low profile
Oh ya forgot about that one. i was considering it for a minute but I like the triangulated ones more. I have been all over the net on the brace thing and I am most likely ordering some SuMMit braces from a retailer in the UK. Have also thought seriously about designing a 4 point brace myself.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Mountune is another (limited) option. However, I haven't seen much feedback on their 4-pt chassis brace but I like its low profile
Which is why it would be the one I went with if I ever even considered adding the weight of bracing to this car.

The way all of the others mount, and lessen the ground clearances around them, I would be tearing them off with rocks/compressions/bumps/etc. with some of the roads I drive on at times (even at factory, or higher ride heights!), and therefore possibly shearing off the heads of the bolts holding the control arms in place. [:(] [crazyeye]

Can’t want to see what you do the FiST, if it’s anything like yours RS it will be amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I added the "Longitudinal" braces to my Pierce package and I like it.

Dave

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
For those who have a Garrett BT...and need help on how to install the brace with the supplied Hotside pipe from Garrett contact me....its a real Gem....but it worked perfect!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is interesting as I was interested in their stuff ....but called their office and got voice mail during the day and there U.S. website has absolutely zero stuff for Fiesta or Fiesta ST . As of right now anyone that wants Ultra racing stuffmfor our cars has to buy it off ebay or a UK Fiesta ST store that carries them.

It would be good if your friend could change that but I fear the company feels there are not enopough enthuisiasts here or support for the car to warrant the business. Their U.S. prescence has always been quite limited.

We could defintiely use more bracing options here in the U.S. besides just Pierce and TB.
I might be seeing him this weekend at the UR/NorCal Chassis Works 1 year anniversary! The guy who runs Ultra Racing USA is only like 3 guys. 1 main person and 2 helpers. From what he told me , 5 years ago he took over as main rep because the previous USA pointman was tanking the USA market.... Since then he has spread his wings alot more.

Im gonna give TB Performance a go for my FiST since my RS has all UR bracing now. I loved daniel checks work and will continue to support him! Gotta keep spreading the love on my track toys!

Can’t want to see what you do the FiST, if it’s anything like yours RS it will be amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey thanks man! I got a rough plan on the FiST since I got it ( Actually before i got it...lol). Ill be blowing up social media as usual (IG and FB groups) on the progress of the FiST in a the coming weeks! Ill be gone for vacation for 2 weeks start next Friday but trust me many parts are on order and are coming! Track date debut will be February hopefully at Buttonwillow 13CW!

Thanks again!