Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner

New owner from liverpool uk
Mk6 2006 fiesta st150
Bought the car cheap as a non runner well ran with a knock off ebay
Little info of how i got to own the fiesta car was listed on ebay as a non runner with a knocking engine won it for £198 so drove the 5hr round trip when speaking to the young lad who owned the car an he told me he was racing his friend in a civic type r ep3 he heard a knocking sound and pulled over and self diagnosed as the engine knocking, once i got the car home and gave it a quick once over i noticed thqt the exhaust was hanging off the car apart from 1 rubber hanger on the back box and the 2 bolts in the down pipe, refitted the exhaust started the car up to a nice sound of no knocking after driving the car it pulled and drove smooth which im happy about, im going to use the car for weekend use and track days
I will post pics of the car once it had a clean

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
New owner from liverpool uk
Mk6 2006 fiesta st150
Bought the car cheap as a non runner well ran with a knock off ebay
Little info of how i got to own the fiesta car was listed on ebay as a non runner with a knocking engine won it for £198 so drove the 5hr round trip when speaking to the young lad who owned the car an he told me he was racing his friend in a civic type r ep3 he heard a knocking sound and pulled over and self diagnosed as the engine knocking, once i got the car home and gave it a quick once over i noticed thqt the exhaust was hanging off the car apart from 1 rubber hanger on the back box and the 2 bolts in the down pipe, refitted the exhaust started the car up to a nice sound of no knocking after driving the car it pulled and drove smooth which im happy about, im going to use the car for weekend use and track days
I will post pics of the car once it had a clean
welcome to the forum!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

OP
L
Thread Starter #7
Dpro yes it was an i was also lucky to not have to replace the engine an only fix the exhaust