Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

finding oem springs - new

I've searched pretty obsessively on ford parts...I'm only seeing one part # for rear springs, and one for the front. did our cars come with different dampers but the same springs as regular fiestas? looking to replace my 90k springs with new oe and koni yellows....

5560 - rear
5310 - front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've searched pretty obsessively on ford parts...I'm only seeing one part # for rear springs, and one for the front. did our cars come with different dampers but the same springs as regular fiestas? looking to replace my 90k springs with new oe and koni yellows....

5560 - rear
5310 - front

I got OE with less than 10k I may sell. If interested PM me. I am in MD.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
Interesting...didn't know this. ford doesnt post any info about spring rates on their parts website. so are you dayif all fiesta's have the same rate but it varies by model year?

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
surprised by the discrepancy f/r

now that's some interesting data. my 18's stock springs are way too soft. I upgraded to whiteline for more rate.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Yeah apparently Ford made quite a number of changes to the ST's over the years, brakes, suspension, etc. There's a thread on here somewhere that does a good job covering the changes but I'm on my phone now which makes it hard to look up.