Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

From the wizard of Oz

Hello I have a kona blue 2016 FiST, I've been starting to modify the car this past year so I thought I would start to get active on the forums and write some reviews on products I have installed. Stay tuned, located in the great state of Kansas

Attachments

Welcome. Love the Kona Blue, wish I could have found one when I bought mine. Car looks good.

OP
CaptinFord
Thread Starter #3
Thank you I appreciate that. I bought the car as soon as it came off the transport truck back in 2016 and didn't get the mod bug until 2018 so I have been throwing all kinds of money at it this year lol

Welcome! I hope I can wait until the mod bug bites too hard, but two years is pretty impressive. I am already compiling a list and I've had mine for two months [emoji23]

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

OP
CaptinFord
Thread Starter #6
Thanks everyone! Yeah I have my motorcycle that kept me occupied for a while but a few close calls on the bike made me want to drive the fiesta more lol I put more pics up, I had the wheels powder coated pearl white with a glow in the dark clear coat on the car and the bike too [raceflag]

Attachments

Those wheels are rad. And it looks like you're running some serious grip, as well as the chassis braces! I'll look into the build thread, now I'm very curious [emoji106]

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

OP
CaptinFord
Thread Starter #12
They are the Advanti Storm S1 wheels, 17x8 with the Toyo Proxes R888R tires. I will be starting a build thread on the car here pretty soon. Waiting on a Davinci crash bar and intercooler to get here so I will be taking more pics when that gets on the car. Since the pictures were posted I have the Meister R GT1 coilovers on it, 8k front and rear. Trying to get ready for next years Autocross season

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Are they painted or powder coated (since those wheels are only available/sold here in silver)?

GOOD CHOICE!! [thumb] If they were available in black from the factory here, I might have considered them over the Pro Race 1.2s in the same size, with the Advantis having about a 3.5 pounds less mass per wheel advantage. [wink]

OP
CaptinFord
Thread Starter #14
They were black originally but I had them powder coated pearl white with a glow bee glow in the dark clear coat [strongman] And yeah the weight and width was exactly why I went with them. Although I will admit I've considered going with a 15x9 in the future but I cant seem to find what wheel people are using for that set up lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They were black originally but I had them powder coated pearl white with a glow bee glow in the dark clear coat [strongman] And yeah the weight and width was exactly why I went with them. Although I will admit I've considered going with a 15x9 in the future but I cant seem to find what wheel people are using for that set up lol
WHO was selling them in black?! [dunno]

Most who go with a (requisite 4x100 hub drill conversion) 15x9 had to go to fender flares, with the exception of Rick (@RAAMaudio on here), who did A LOT of work to get these to fit and work properly on this platform.

Maybe he will come on here and explain what was involved. ;)

OP
CaptinFord
Thread Starter #16
Well I work at a Ford dealership and we ordered them through AER in black since it was the cheapest. And I figured fender flares were a must with going with that wide of a rim, that would be awesome if he could chime in!