Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

looking for wheels any good websites

ROCKYFiestta

so far i have checked discount tire , i went to the rota wheels website and wheeldude but their websites suck ass. anybody know good website to browse rims i am looking for colored wheels preferably, (personally tired of the black,gold,bronze,silver) that everycar and tuner tends to have.
was hoping to find a sticky thread here with links like the led lights section but so far not much luck.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I'm assuming you tried:

https://www.18racing.com/

Crappy website but they are the go-to for Rotas.

Ebay of course.

Summit racing.

Even Amazon has wheels.

My advice is to find out which wheel you want first via forum research. The wheel mega thread is a good starting point.

Also Google, "4x108 16x7" or whatever size you are looking for (15x7, 15x8, 17x7, etc).

I am in the same hunt as you. My preference is weight/strength over style. Choices are limited for our pcd (4x108), but there's a couple of options.

Edit: my apologies, the last part, it's 4x108, NOT 4x100.

most wheel repair places / body shops will paint brand new wheels for really cheap. it's easy work for them.

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #5
will this fit

Wheel Diameter (Inches): 17"

Wheel Width ( Inches): 9"

PCD Bolt Pattern: 4x100

Offset: 20mm

Hub bore: 67.1mm

sorry not a rim pro

will this fit

sorry not a rim pro

Sorry if I missed this, but our stock bolt pattern is 4x108. Did you change the hub?

Are you on stock suspension?

I don't think 9in width wheels fit without modification to the wheel wells, but you'll have to look around the forums for that info.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/

There might be a better website, but I used this to see how much the tires would grow and shift while I was looking for wheels.

It's not just wheels you'll probably be buying, but tires too and that will change the feel of the ride and how they fit in the wheel wells.

I am on 17x8 wheels and lowered and I don't rub any even on a bumpy road.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
will this fit

sorry not a rim pro
4x108 is our pcd.

9" is too wide unless you modify your fenders.

For 17", you want bo more than 8" and offset no less than +35, I believe. Different widths will require different preferred offsets.

Hub bore will need to be at least 63.35. If greater than 63.35, hub spacers are needed to fill the gap. No biggie on that, they are readily available.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
4x108 is our obsolete lug pattern. You have like a dozen wheels to choose from. Literally.

Check out Oakos Automotive. I believe they're a sponsor here and were instrumental to get Enkei RPF1s in our lug pattern and offset. I also believe Wheeldude pushed to get Rotas made in our size. And Performance Plus Tire also helped get us Konig Dekagrams. Help out the folks that help us. I got my wheels from Performance Plus Tire btw.