Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel-Hop with AWR RMM Normal?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
In the dry I have not been able to induce wheel hop since installing the 6 point however, in the wet I did get a little bit when I took off a bit too fast. I still need to get the driver side Powerflex mount. I'm really wishing I had gotten the 88 AWR instead of the 70. I've had it about a year and it was definitely an upgrade over stock but looking back now esp after break-in, I def would like some more firmness out of the RMM.
Yeah with my torque solutions 75a it seems there was zero break in or change at all after 15k, but still considering 88a AWR too, having done pineapple slice first then driver side a month later, vibes didn't go up adding the driver side but holy cow did it help with the balance during hard acceleration, almost feels like a peg leg having only pass side so I can't recommend the driver side enough.