Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Decent junker suggestions

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I'm more in line with Business6, though I think that depends on the quality of the thread that's being re-upped. If it's a poor quality thread, don't bother... just link back to the poor quality thread when you start your new post.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
A 2003-2004 ford focus.
Mine has 242k mikes. Don't start it for 9 months and it fires up like I drove it yesterday. Light weight. Double wishbone in the back and plenty modable. With a 03-04 you can get the 2.3. 15 ftlbs from a header. 12.4 hp from an intake. They are fun and fit your budget.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

PunkST

2000 Post Club
You can also lego the suspension from almost all 3 mks. Especially with some aftermarket parts.

A MkII or MkIII Golf or GTI won't set you back too much, is pretty fun to bang around town in, and is fairly easy to work on and source parts for. The check engine light will be on pretty much permanently, and you're done for if it's got Bosch FI and something goes wrong with the injection system, but if you can get past that they can be very rewarding.